Welcome to MysticAlchemy! These Terms and Conditions govern your access and use of the MysticAlchemy website and any services or features provided on the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using MysticAlchemy.
MysticAlchemy is intended for individuals who are at least 18 years old and for businesses. By using MysticAlchemy, you confirm that you meet the necessary eligibility requirements.
The content provided on MysticAlchemy is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to ensure the accuracy and currency of information, we make no warranties or representations regarding the completeness, reliability, or suitability of the content. Your use of any information on MysticAlchemy is at your own risk. We reserve the right to modify, update, or remove any content without prior notice.
You agree to use MysticAlchemy at your sole risk and responsibility. We do not guarantee that the site will always be available, uninterrupted, or error-free. MysticAlchemy and its affiliates, partners, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access or use of the site.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property rights on MysticAlchemy are owned by or licensed to MysticAlchemy or its affiliates. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, or use any content on MysticAlchemy without obtaining the prior written consent of MysticAlchemy.
Links to Third Party Websites
MysticAlchemy may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience or reference. We do not endorse or guarantee the content, products, or services offered by these third-party sites. Your use of such linked websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those sites.
When using MysticAlchemy, you agree to follow these rules:
- Do not engage in any activities that may disrupt or detract from the site’s functioning or use harmful software, such as viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
- Do not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Do not violate our intellectual property rights.
- Do not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any part of MysticAlchemy.
- Do not collect, store, or obtain personal information about other users of MysticAlchemy without their consent.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold MysticAlchemy and its directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and service providers harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms and conditions or your use of MysticAlchemy.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MysticAlchemy, and they supersede any prior agreements or communications, written or oral.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- Failure to exercise any right or enforce any provision under these terms does not waive our right to do so in the future.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Terms and Conditions.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Terms and Conditions, except that either party may seek injunctive or equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. Last Updated: 04-Oct-2023
By using MysticAlchemy, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. Thank you for visiting MysticAlchemy!